The HTR model lineup was designed for those who require a clutch to hold a fair amount of power over stock while also making it very easy to drive. The increased pressure pushes the single plate clutch capacity a bit higher for those moderate power upgrade builds.
The clutch kit utilizes a full 360 degree housing that increases rigidity of the clutch assembly and prevents warpage from extreme use. This also significantly reduces engagement noise such as chattering often found with racing clutches. Our single plate and twin plate applications aim to be roughly 25%-35% lighter than OEM clutch assembly (flywheel and clutch combo).
- 28.2lbs for Total Clutch Assembly (Flywheel and Clutch)
- Includes Reinforced Clutch Fork Upgrade Kit (Release Sleeve, Clutch Fork, Clutch Line)
- Pedal Pressure Slightly Stiffer than OEM; Easy Modulation
- “215”mm Diameter Clutch Metallic Disk
- Lightweight Aluminum Clutch Cover
- Chemically Heat-treated Flywheel, Housing and Pressure Plate
- 360 Degree Housing increases rigidity and prevents warpage
- Pilot Bearing/Bushing not included.