The TR model lineup was designed for those who require a clutch to hold up to 700 lbs ft torque while still maintaining a twin plate. The clutch kit utilizes a full 360 degree housing that increases rigidity of the clutch assembly and prevents warpage from extreme use. This also significantly reduces engagement noise such as chattering often found with racing clutches. Our twin plate applications aim to be roughly 25%-35% lighter than OEM clutch assembly (flywheel and clutch combo).
- Requires Release Bearing (NS001-022K)
- 184 mm Dampened Diameter Clutch Discs
- Lightweight Aluminum Clutch Cover
- Chemically Heat-treated Flywheel, Housing and Pressure Plate
- 360 Degree Housing increases rigidity and prevents warpage
OEM Pilot Bearing/Bushing not included.
*Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65warnings.ca.gov/