The STR model lineup was designed for those who require a clutch to hold a fair amount of power over stock while also making it very easy to drive. The single diaphragm spring allows for less pedal pressure needed to disengage the clutch. This model is ideal for the the occasional performance driver and tuner. The clutch kit utilizes a full 360 degree housing that increases rigidity of the clutch assembly and prevents warpage from extreme use. This also significantly reduces engagement noise such as chattering often found with racing clutches. Our single plate and twin plate applications aim to be roughly 25%-35% lighter than OEM clutch assembly (flywheel and clutch combo).
*R53 we recommend replacing the OEM Release Lever Shaft and Arm. Over time the OEM units warp and will compromise the clutch engagement point.
- 23.5lbs for Total R53 Clutch Assembly (Flywheel and Clutch)
- Includes Release Bearing Assembly (R53 type also includes flywheel bolts)
- 215 mm Diameter Clutch Discs
- Lightweight Aluminum Clutch Cover
- Chemically Heat-treated Flywheel, Housing and Pressure Plate
- 360 Degree Housing increases rigidity and prevents warpage
- OEM Pilot Bearing/Bushing not included.