The OS Giken Super Lock LSD uses our patented pressure ring design that allows for smooth, progressive locking. This design is a spline-through-side-gear design that allows for fitment of more friction plates (up to 2x as many as competitors versions). For the Mazda (NA/NB) MX-5, we utilize 24 clutch plates and are able to offer progressive 100% lockup.
- All components are chemically heat treated for maximum durability
- All components are constructed from a high-grade steel alloy
- Gears are raw-forged for maximum strength
- Clutch disks are precision-machined simultaneously on both sides to extremely tight tolerances resulting in minimal warpage.
- LSD case is machined from a single billet piece to ensure uniformity.
The OS LSD standard spec allows for low preload while still retaining a fully progressive 100% lock capability. Operation is quiet and the progressive locking allows for smooth predictable locking. When replacing an open diff, equipping an OS LSD will completely improve the driving experience while maintaining everyday drivability.
*Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65warnings.ca.gov/